Breeders Club Terms of Membership
- Members must confirm that they will be ordering food for feeding to working dogs in accordance with HM Revenue & Customs Ref: 701/15 (March 2002) Item 6.4.
- Members must feed Simpsons products to all their dogs and cats (adult, puppy and kitten) and recommend Simpsons products to puppy/kitten buyers.
- We can only deliver food direct to the member.
- Puppy/Kitten Packs can be purchased at trade price and come with a voucher for the puppy/kitten buyer and a referral credit when food purchased to the breeder.
- The minimum amount for each order is one 15kg bag.
- Postage is free for 2 or more 15kg bags (in mainland uk - excludes increased postage areas on delivery information page)
- Products bought through the club are for the sole use of the member and must not be resold.
- The password giving you access to our Club ordering system must be used only by yourself and must not be given to anyone else. If it becomes known to anyone else you must either immediately change the password or notify Simpsons Premium.
- Simpsons Premium Ltd may suspend, cancel or amend your membership at any time.
- Our standard terms and conditions continue to apply to purchases through the club.
Please print off and keep a copy of these terms